Author Topic: Should I buy Expired Domain? How can I earn from that?  (Read 7474 times)

Offline ifti

• AMPS Student
  • Repu +0/-0
Should I buy Expired Domain? How can I earn from that?
« on: February 17, 2018, 02:36:50 AM »
Hello,

One of my friend told me that he is earning online money from getting expired or deleted domains. I want to know should I buy any expire domain and how can I earn money from that? I need your help if you don't mind please.

Thanks.

Offline xeeshan

• Repu +0/-0
Re: Should I buy Expired Domain? How can I earn from that?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 03:26:42 AM »
I also want to learn about this. Can please someone help me?

Offline mobilefun

• Repu +0/-0
Re: Should I buy Expired Domain? How can I earn from that?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 07:48:13 PM »
The answer could be "Yes" and "No". In some cases, yes you should buy the expired domains but it will be opposite for some other cases.
Yes you can make money using Expired domains.

• You can find Expired domains with high metrics and can sell the domains on Flippa
  • You can find expired brand domains and then contact back the brand owner to get back their domain in slightly high price.
  • You can find expired domains with high DA, PA and TF and sell guest posts on those domains. Fiverr is a good option to sell guest posts
  • You can create a professional website on your expired domain and then sell it in high price by getting a few daily members with little SEO.

But you should be very careful while finding and buying expired domains. You should check it is not penalized by Google and  at least it has 1 page that is still indexed in Google. you can it using this query in Google.com ==> site:yourdomain.com

You can watch this video to learn how to find high metrics expired domains to earn money online.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 08:04:18 PM by mobilefun »

My Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

No posts were found.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal